Media Experts is a leading Canadian media agency helping major Canadian brands deliver messaging across broadcast, print, out of home and digital. We are data-driven and powered by the spirit of discovery. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working mediasystems that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding business results. We are currently seeking a Digital Media Supervisor for our office in downtown Toronto.
The Supervisor, Digital Media Systems is expected to play a pivotal role within both the broader Digital Media team and the account service and strategy groups.
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Create digital strategy in close collaboration with Media Experts’ Media Systems Teams and our Digital Directors.
- Understand Buyer and Support staff responsibilities in order to help them to efficiently manage their time and workload.
- Ongoing training for Buyers and Support staff not only to help them fulfil their tasks but also to ensure they remain current in their product knowledge and skill sets.
- Use of Digital Research Tools such as Comscore as well as market trends and industry best practices to guide both buying and strategy.
- The person that best suits this Supervisory role will have a passion for deep-diving into data and using analytics to prove their recommendations.
The successful candidate holds a Bachelor’s Degree or College Equivalent and 3+ years of Digital Media Experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position, and joining the dynamic and entrepreneurial environment at Media Experts, please send your resume, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who meet the required qualifications will be contacted for interviews.
Media Experts is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Media Experts, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Media Experts is a leading Canadian media agency helping major Canadian brands deliver messaging across broadcast, print, out of home and digital. We are data-driven and powered by the spirit of discovery. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working mediasystems that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding business results.
- Work with Account Directors to ensure superior work and fulfillment of: research, customer presentations, internal campaign briefings, facilitating brainstorming sessions, negotiations, Pre/Post buy reporting, and POVs
- Implement Media Experts exemplary care to customer servicing and administrative standards
- Project management to ensure all deadlines are met – through managing day to day planning responsibilities on assigned accounts
- Foster relationships with industry partners (media vendors, creative agencies, research providers) and internal teams
- Aid in the supervision and training of junior staff
- Assist in leading and inspiring internal teams
Core responsibilities include:
- Interpreting customer and creative campaign briefings
- Provide research & development to Media Experts Tradigital plans and recommendations
- Planning media that goes beyond the conventional flow chart, recognizing all forms of paid, owned and earned media.
- Provide strategy development for campaigns
- Gathers, organizes and presents competitive research and spending data.
- Negotiating of all media opportunities
- Presentation of media plans and recommendations to customers
- Staying abreast of latest advertising industry trends, and research with a focus to North America through article reading, webinars, and industry events.
Candidates will demonstrate successful experience
- Ability to interpret data and develop insights
- Deliver creativity in planning & to presentation
- High energy level, and willingness to do “whatever it takes”.
- At least 3 to 4 years of media planning experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience working on National accounts
- Knowledge of the range of media vehicles and formats available to advertisers
- Clear understanding of the key attributes to all media available
- Clear understanding of the fundamentals of media buying across all platforms
- Highly proficient with diverse Media Research Tools and Microsoft office software: MS Word, MS Excel, and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of SEM, and Social Media is an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Beer and wine Fridays? Check
- Access to the latest industry platforms and training programs? Check.
- A chance to drive business results for top-tier Canadian brands? Check.
- An epic yearly trip to summer camp? Check.
- A beautiful office in Toronto’s King West neighbourhood,? Check.
- And of course, compensation based on experience, parental leave, health insurance, RRSP saving options, summer hours, vacation + extra-long weekends + a week off during the holiday season.
Those interested should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Media Experts is a leading Canadian media agency helping major Canadian brands deliver messaging across broadcast, print, out of home and digital. We are data-driven and powered by the spirit of discovery. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working Mediasystems that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding business results. The energy in all our offices is contagious, vibrant and fun!
We are always on looking for great talent who have a passion for doing great work and having fun along the way! If that is you, don’t hesitate to drop us a note with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.