Coordinator, Media Planning
Media Experts is a leading Canadian media agency helping major Canadian brands deliver messaging across broadcast, print, out of home and digital. We are data-driven and powered by the spirit of discovery. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working Mediasystems™ that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding business results.
We are searching to hire a coordinator in our Montreal office to assist the media planning team. This entry level position and great opportunity for recent graduates provides someone seeking to pursue a career in Media and Advertising with a tremendous opportunity to join one of Canada’s top Media Agencies and to learn shoulder-to-shoulder from some of the best media talent in our industry.
- Work closely with our planners and buyers in the development and implementation of strategic media plans for our customers, which include some of Canada’s most successful brands.
- A strong communicator and has an eye to attention to detail, efficient time management skills, excellent collaboration with our teams, strong problem solving skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Post-secondary certificate or degree with preference for Media and/or Marketing specialization or similar achievement.
- Works well, even thrives, under pressure and performs well in a in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of programs, (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- A strong passion for the advertising business and an eagerness to learn are a must.
What’s in it for you?
- Beer and wine Fridays? Check
- Access to the latest industry platforms and training programs? Check.
- A chance to drive business results for top-tier Canadian brands? Check.
- An epic yearly trip to summer camp? Check.
- An in-house chef that cooks daily lunches? Check.
- An on-site gym to get your reps in? Check.
- All the summertime rooftop hangs and BBQs you can handle? Check.
- A beautiful office in Montreal’s burgeoning tech neighbourhood, Mile Ex? CHECK!
- And of course, compensation based on experience, parental leave, health insurance, RRSP saving options, summer hours, vacation + extra-long weekends + a week off during the holiday season.
If you think you could be a fit, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Coordinator, Media Planner in Montreal” in the email subject.
Media Experts is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Media Experts, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.