Media Experts is a leading Canadian media agency helping major Canadian brands deliver messaging across digital, broadcast, print, and out of home. We are data-driven and powered by the spirit of discovery. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working Mediasystems™ that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding business results.
We are actively seeking a Media Planner in our Vancouver office. This position provides someone with a passion for Media and Advertising with a tremendous opportunity to join one of Canada’s top Media Agencies and to learn shoulder-to-shoulder from some of the best media talent in our industry.
- Hands on planning and implementation of strategic media plans for our customers, which include some of Canada’s most successful brands.
- A strong communicator and has an eye to attention to detail, efficient time management skills, excellent collaboration with our teams, strong problem-solving skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Some level of media planning or buying experience. Graduates of media programs are encouraged to apply.
- Post-secondary certificate or degree with preference for Media specialization or similar achievement.
- Works well, even thrives, under pressure and performs well in a in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of programs, (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- A strong passion for the advertising business and an eagerness to learn are a must.
What’s in it for you?
- Beer and wine Fridays? Check.
- Access to the latest industry platforms and training programs? Check.
- A chance to drive business results for top-tier Canadian brands? Check.
- An epic yearly trip to summer camp in Ontario? Check.
- An annual rocking holiday party in Montreal? Check.
- From the tip of the ocean to the top of the mountain in twenty minutes, and work in a beautiful office in Vancouver’s vibrant Gastown neighborhood? Check.
- An agency that truly believes in giving back to the community through volunteer outreach programs? Check.
- All the free Cheerios and Granola you can eat? CHECK!
- And of course, compensation based on experience, parental leave, health insurance, RRSP saving options, summer hours, vacation + extra-long weekends + a week off during the holiday season.
If this describes you and you are ready to join the media-curious and future-focused team at Media Experts, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates who meet the required qualifications will be contacted for interviews.
Media Experts is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Media Experts, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.