Digital Media Planner
Media Experts is a leading Canadian media agency helping major Canadian brands deliver messaging across broadcast, print, out of home and digital. We are data-driven and powered by the spirit of discovery. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working Mediasystems™ that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding business results.
We are actively seeking to hire a Digital Media Planner to join our Toronto office. In this role, you’ll create digital strategies in collaboration with our Planning team and work alongside vendor partners and our specialized business units to execute planning, negotiating, and buying.
A bit about you:
- You will need to be familiar with Microsoft word
- You’ve got some knowledge about DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- You’ll need to know how to use Facebook Ad Manager and Power Editor
- Post Twitter Ads with flying colors
- You’re a star with Google AdWords: Display Network and YouTube
- Google Analytics [an asset] isn’t a problem for you
- You have Adobe Analytics [an asset] under control
Impress us with:
- The 1-2 years of digital experience you’ve got under your belt
- An educational background in a related field (media, advertising, marketing) or equivalent work experience
- Your exceptional English communication skills, both oral and written
- Your understanding of traditional and digital planning and research tools and resources
- Your team player finesse and ability to collaborate with ease
What’s in it for you?
- Beer and wine Fridays? Check
- Access to the latest industry platforms and training programs? Check.
- A chance to drive business results for top-tier Canadian brands? Check.
- An epic yearly trip to summer camp in Ontario? Check.
- An annual rocking holiday party in the foothills of Quebec? Check.
- All the summertime rooftop hangs you can handle? Check.
- An agency that truly believes in giving back to the community? Check.
- A beautiful office in Toronto’s ad industry hood, King West? CHECK!
- And of course, compensation based on experience, parental leave, health insurance, RRSP saving options, summer hours, vacation + extra-long weekends + a week off during the holiday season.
If you think your profile fits the bill, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “Digital Media Planner – Toronto” in the subject line.
Media Experts is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Media Experts, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.