Coordinator, Ad Operations
Media Experts is a leading Canadian media agency helping major Canadian brands deliver messaging across digital, broadcast, radio, print, and out of home. We are data-driven and powered by the spirit of discovery. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working Mediasystems™ that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding business results.
We are actively looking for a Digital Ad Operations position to join our dynamic team of experts in Toronto.
A bit about the role:
Reporting to the Ad Operations Manager, the Ad Operations Coordinator will be a key fixture in the implementation of our digital media campaigns across a range of client accounts. You will be a point person for campaign trafficking and troubleshooting for both internal company issues and external publisher issues. The Ad Operations Coordinator will effectively coordinate and communicate operational needs to provide a technical liaison with our digital media planners.
Impress us with:
- Your digital campaign set-up and trafficking within DoubleClick’s CM ad server (including generating and testing ad tags for campaign launches).
- Your capacity to manage trafficking modifications and additions or cancellations.
- Your ability to review and test digital creative assets to ensure creative adheres to technical specifications.
- How you troubleshoot potential ad servers and creative issues that affect implementation, tracking and/or reporting.
- Your skills at liaising with the digital account team to ensure timely campaign launches and accurate fulfillment of campaign delivery.
- Your communication with publishers and vendors to ensure the proper set-up and deployment of campaigns.
- Your openness to working with Ad Ops team members to quickly resolve technical issues and provide recommendations and solutions.
- Any Aaditional projects and tasks supporting the Ad Operations team where required over time.
A bit about you:
- You have strong knowledge of digital media channels and formats available to advertisers in Canada.
- You understand Digital Ad Serving fundamentals with basic knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS etc.
- You have high proficiency with MS Excel.
- You have the ability to work as a team with Account Management/Creative/Production partners.
- You bring imaginative problem-solving skills with resolve to the table to see technical issues through to completion.
- You drive as a team player with a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- You are detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Bonus: You have a post-secondary degree/diploma.
What’s in it for you?
- Beer and wine Fridays? Check.
- Access to the latest industry platforms and training programs? Check.
- A chance to drive business results for top-tier Canadian brands? Check.
- An epic yearly trip to summer camp in Ontario? Check.
- An annual rocking holiday party in the foothills of Quebec? Check.
- An agency that truly believes in giving back to the community? Check.
- A beautiful office in Toronto’s ad industry hood, King West? CHECK!
- And of course, compensation based on experience, parental leave, health insurance, RRSP saving options, summer hours, vacation + extra-long weekends + a week off during the holiday season.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Coordinator, Ad Operations” in the subject line.
Media Experts is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Media Experts, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.