Senior Specialist, Social Media
SOCIETY is a full-service global social media agency comprised of talent from the worlds of digital, strategy, media, creative and analytics with a mission to find “brand purpose” and “deliver on business results” in an increasingly fast-paced, always-on, mobile-obsessed digital landscape. Our subject matter experts collaborate with major Canadian brands to execute award-winning social campaigns that deliver meaningful, emotionally-charged consumer experiences and real business outcomes.
We are actively seeking for dynamic, best-in-class talent to join the SOCIETY team as Senior Specialist in our Social Media team in Montreal. As Senior Specialist, you will steward both account, process, and media activity on assigned campaigns for our clients and help take social media strategy, planning, and execution to the next level. This opportunity will further your career in digital media and provide a platform to partner with the world’s leading consumer brands.
- Work with agency teams and clients directly to ensure their needs are being met.
- Operate as a key point of contact for agency planning teams and clients as required.
- Help implement and enforce all internal processes.
- Perform first level quality control of all department outputs including campaign setups, launches, optimizations, contracts, reports, forecasts, billing, specs, etc.
- Develop, maintain, optimize and report on paid & organic social media campaigns.
- Monitor, optimize and report on goals and KPIs for a portfolio of clients to ensure top performance, flawless execution, and on time, full delivery of social media campaigns.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of contracts, budgets, ad specs & campaign objectives.
- Generate reports, prepare and present meaningful insights and recommendations.
- Educate juniors, agency and clients on best practices and campaign objective requirements.
- Support Supervisors with ongoing client and staff management.
- Bachelor’s degree with preference for Media and/or Marketing specialization.
- 2-3 years of paid social media experience, preferably with other agencies.
- Proven track record managing paid social campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat or any paid social management platforms.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
- Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data.
- Outstanding client service, listening, presentation and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge and experience of ad targeting and tagging methodologies.
- Ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems and clearly communicate results.
- Fluent written and spoken French required for the Montreal office. French interview and test required for consideration.
- Ability to multi-task, process-oriented, excellent time management, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team.
What’s in it for you?
- Beer and wine Fridays? Check
- Access to the latest industry platforms and training programs? Check.
- A chance to drive business results for top-tier Canadian brands? Check.
- An epic yearly trip to summer camp? Check.
- An in-house chef for daily lunch at work? Check.
- All the summertime rooftop hangs and BBQs you can handle? Check.
- A beautiful office in Montreal’s burgeoning tech neighbourhood, Mile Ex? CHECK!
- And of course, compensation based on experience, parental leave, health insurance, RRSP saving options, summer hours, vacation + extra-long weekends + a week off during the holiday season.
If this describes you and you are ready to join the fast-growing team at SOCIETY, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates who meet the required qualifications will be contacted for interviews.
SOCIETY is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in SOCIETY, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.