SPECIALIST @ SOCIETY
SOCIETY is a full-service global social media agency comprised of talent from the worlds of digital, strategy, media, creative and analytics with a mission to find “brand purpose” and “deliver on business results” in an increasingly fast-paced, always-on, mobile-obsessed digital landscape. Our subject matter experts collaborate with major Canadian brands to execute award-winning social campaigns that deliver meaningful, emotionally-charged consumer experiences and real business outcomes.
We are actively seeking for dynamic, best-in-class talent to join the Society team as Specialist in our Paid Social team. As Specialist, you will steward both account and media activity on assigned campaigns for our clients and help take social media strategy, planning and execution to the next level. This opportunity will catapult your career in digital media and provide a platform to partner with the world’s leading consumer brands.
- Work with agency teams and clients to ensure their needs are being met.
- Operate as a point of contact for agency planning teams and clients as required.
- Develop, implement, optimize and report on paid social media campaigns.
- Perform daily campaign & budget management including creative & promotional calendars.
- Follow internal processes and ensure consistency of ad specs, campaign objectives & KPIs.
- Maintain detailed files of all pertinent records (media plans, performance reports, creative, contracts, reports, etc.) relevant to clients’ business with SOCIETY.
- Generate contracts, setup, launch, monitor, optimize, reconcile and bill campaigns to ensure that client receives all planned media and is invoiced properly.
- Pull data for reports, analyze data, prepare & present insights and recommendations.
- Support Seniors with ongoing client and junior staff management/training.
- Bachelor’s degree with preference for Media and/or Marketing specialization.
- 1-2 years of paid social media experience, preferably with other agencies.
- Experience launching and managing paid social campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat or any paid social management platforms.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
- Analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data.
- Outstanding communication skills. Fluent written and spoken French required for the Montreal office. French interview and test required for consideration.
- Knowledge and experience of ad targeting and tagging methodologies is an asset.
- Ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems and clearly communicate results.
- Ability to multi-task, process-oriented, excellent time management & organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team.
What’s in it for you?
- Beer and wine Fridays? Check
- Access to the latest industry platforms and training programs? Check.
- A chance to drive business results for top-tier Canadian brands? Check.
- An epic yearly trip to summer camp? Check.
- An in-house chef that cooks daily lunches? Check.
- An on-site gym to get your reps in? Check.
- All the summertime rooftop hangs and BBQs you can handle? Check.
- A beautiful office in Montreal’s burgeoning tech neighbourhood, Mile Ex? CHECK!
- And of course, compensation based on experience, parental leave, health insurance, RRSP saving options, summer hours, vacation + extra-long weekends + a week off during the holiday season.
If this describes you and you are ready to join the fast-growing team at SOCIETY, please send your CV and cover letter to Joaquin.Murillo@societyagency.com. Only candidates who meet the required qualifications will be contacted for interviews.
SOCIETY is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in SOCIETY, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.