Media Audience Specialist
The best way to get someone’s attention is to break a pattern. With that in mind, Media Experts has been turning industry heads for 38 years by Making a Big Impression. A data-driven Canadian media agency powered by the spirit of discovery, we build iconic brands within the Canadian market. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working Mediasystems™ that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding business results.
We are actively seeking a Media Audience Specialist in our Toronto office. The ideal candidate will become an integral member of our Digital Media Systems team while also working closely with our customers and account teams.
What you’d be doing day-to-day:
- Strategic ownership of agency portion of customer DMP and audiences
- Proactive segment development within customers DMP’s
- Work with Media Systems Design Director and Special Business Unit Leads to set strategic direction and priorities for audience targeting
- Work with all stake holders to understand and identify opportunities for prospecting, cross-selling, upselling and retention
- Optimize campaigns for delivery and performance, evaluate and develop segments for sales based on opportunity, revenue potential, scale, performance, competitive differentiation etc.
- Champion data integrations for customer and extend audience development beyond typical online channels
- Work with BI, Analytics, and Research throughout campaign life cycle
- Perform analysis on campaign performance and provide recommendations
- Manage data attributes/traits for media activation
- Work to set strategic direction on key categories of data needed to maximize audience targeting
- Develop consolidated cross-channel audience performance reporting to keep track of audience performance
- Identify new and critical data attributes, e.g. consumer database attributes, client data, new partner data, offline-online data matching, cross-platform data matching
- Own the dynamic creative strategy including dynamic creative platforms, audience triggers, optimization and reporting
This position is for you if:
- You are an effective data-driven manager, team leader, and mentor.
- You enjoy working with people and have stellar technical and analytical skills.
- You want to showcase your skills by working with some of the biggest brands in Canada.
- You love data, have strong instincts, and great organizational skills.
- You pay extreme attention to detail, thrive under pressure, and are a team player.
- You want to join one of Canada’s top 10 Media Agencies and be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry in order to learn, grow, and be the best at what you do.
You’re the perfect fit if you already have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, or a related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Audience Creation and Management, work with a Data Management Platform.
- Strong analytical skills to generate actionable insights from data interpretation.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite, Google Suite, or any other Analytics and Data Management Software.
- Experience with A/B and/or Multivariate testing concepts is an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- Beer and wine Fridays? Check.
- Access to the latest industry platforms and training programs? Check.
- A chance to drive business results for top-tier Canadian brands? Check.
- An epic yearly trip to summer camp in Ontario? Check.
- An annual rocking holiday party in the foothills of Quebec? Check.
- An agency that truly believes in giving back to the community? Check.
- A beautiful office in Toronto’s ad industry hood, King West? CHECK!
- And of course, compensation based on experience, parental leave, health insurance, RRSP saving options, summer hours, vacation + extra-long weekends + a week off during the holiday season.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and indicate “Media Audience Specialist-Montreal” in the subject line.
Media Experts is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Media Experts, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.