MEDIA PLANNING COORDINATOR
The best way to get someone’s attention is to break a pattern. With that in mind, Media Experts has been turning industry heads for 38 years by Making a Big Impression. A data-driven Canadian media agency powered by the spirit of discovery, we build iconic brands within the Canadian market. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working media strategies that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding business results.
We are looking to hire a Coordinator to join our Media Planning Team in our Montreal office. You’ll work closely with our planners and buyers to develop and implement strategic media plans for our customers, which include some of Canada’s most successful brands.
If this sounds like a fit, come help us Make a Bigger Impression: on the media industry, on top-tier Canadian brands, and on your career.
A bit about you:
- You are a self-starter
- You’re a strong communicator
- You boast excellent attention to detail
- You’re got efficient time management skills
- You’re a star at collaborating with teams
- You’re known for your strong problem-solving skills and your ability to learn quickly.
Impress us with:
- A post-secondary certificate or degree with preference for Media and/or Marketing specialization or similar achievement
- Your ability to work well, even thrive, under pressure and perform well in a in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Your excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of programs, (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- A strong passion for the advertising business and an eagerness to learn.
What’s in it for you?
- Beer and wine Fridays? Check
- Access to the latest industry platforms and training programs? Check.
- A chance to drive business results for top-tier Canadian brands? Check.
- An epic yearly trip to summer camp? Check.
- An in-house chef for daily lunch at work? Check.
- An on-site gym to get your reps in? Check.
- All the summertime rooftop hangs and BBQs you can handle? Check.
- An agency that truly believes in giving back to the community? Check.
- A beautiful office in Montreal’s burgeoning tech neighbourhood, Mile Ex? CHECK!
- And of course, compensation based on experience, parental leave, health insurance, RRSP saving options, summer hours, vacation + extra-long weekends + a week off during the holiday season.
Apply for the position here.
Media Experts is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Media Experts, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.