SENIOR DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNER
The best way to get someone’s attention is to break a pattern. With that in mind, Media Experts has been turning industry heads for 39 years by Making a Big Impression. A data-driven Canadian media agency powered by the spirit of discovery, we build iconic brands within the Canadian market. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working media strategies that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding business results.
We are actively seeking to hire a Senior Digital Media Planner to join our Toronto office. There, you’ll create digital strategies in collaboration with our planning team and work alongside vendor partners and our specialized business units to execute planning, negotiating, and buying.
A bit about you:
- You can deep-dive into data and use web analytics to provide sound recommendations.
- You can knock out a competitive analysis and digital research project with ease.
- You’re familiar with DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Microsoft Suite.
- You’re comfortable with Facebook Ad Manager and Power Editor.
- You can post Twitter Ads with flying colours.
- You’re a star with Google AdWords on Display Network and YouTube.
- Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics aren’t a problem for you.
Impress us with:
- The 2-3 years of digital experience you’ve got under your belt.
- An educational background in a related field (media, advertising, marketing) or equivalent work experience.
- Your exceptional English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Your proven knowledge of traditional and digital planning and research tools and resources.
- Your team player finesse and ability to collaborate with ease.
What’s in it for you?
- Beer and wine Fridays? Check.
- Access to the latest industry platforms and training programs? Check.
- A chance to drive business results for top-tier Canadian brands? Check.
- An epic yearly trip to summer camp in Ontario? Check.
- An annual rocking holiday party in the foothills of Quebec? Check.
- An agency that truly believes in giving back to the community? Check.
- A beautiful office in the heart of downtown Toronto? CHECK!
- And of course, compensation based on experience, parental leave, health insurance, RRSP saving options, summer hours, vacation + extra-long weekends + a week off during the holiday season.
If you think your profile fits the bill, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Senior Digital Media Planner – Toronto” in the subject line.
Media Experts is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Media Experts, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.