We see advertisements almost everywhere today. Billboards on the highway, digital ads on the web, commercials on TV – but have you ever wondered how that ad actually got there? At Media Experts and IPG Mediabrands (our parent company), we work with global clients to plan and execute their media spend. Leveraging data, analytics and creative, we help clients reach the right audience, at the right time, on the right platform, with the right message. Want to be part of an innovative industry that is helping brands drive real business results? Learn more in our Summer internship!
The goal of this internship is to provide graduating students and graduates with additional hands-on experience, with an eye towards helping them achieve permanent employment.
This is a 16-week Paid Internship program (April 27 – Aug 21) at our office in Montreal’s burgeoning tech neighborhood, Mile Ex (accessible by Public Transit). Our internship includes exposure to the following disciplines:
Don’t worry, we WON’T ask you to run for coffee.
In fact, our internships simulate the actual job. You will be directly involved in projects and given actual tasks. In other words, you’re integrated right into the team!
Benefit from presentation experience! Our interns work on a 3-month long project that culminates in a simulated pitch to a real client.
We can’t promise to have a permanent position for every intern. But make no mistake, following the internship, we will hire as many interns into entry-level positions as possible.
INTERESTED? What you should have:
• Keen interest in media advertising, marketing, data, (or related field).
• Pursuing or completed a degree, diploma or certificate at an accredited institution in a relevant program.
• Education/ all coursework complete by May 1, 2020.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
• Highly developed organizational skills with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
STEP 1 – Upload Resume here on Venterview
STEP 2 – Job Preference Questionnaire will follow
STEP 3 – Media Test prompt will follow
STEP 4 – Record your Video Interview
Deadline for submission: Tuesday February 18, 2020
** Please note: selected candidates will be asked to interview at our offices on Feb 27.