Supervisor, Performance Media
Supervisor, Performance Media
The best way to get someone’s attention is to break a pattern. With that in mind, Media Experts has been turning industry heads for 40 years by Making a Big Impression.
A data-driven Canadian media agency powered by the spirit of discovery, we build iconic brands within the Canadian market. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working media strategies that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding business results.
Digital media performs at its best when we break down the silos between channels and leverage advanced tools, analytics data, insights, and audience signals to fuel holistic performance strategies. We are actively seeking for dynamic, best-in-class talent to join our Performance team as Supervisor in our Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver offices.
This pivotal role touches on all points of the digital performance process, platform execution, and customer service. We need someone who is agile, solution focused, and dedicated to supporting your immediate team as well as overall campaign objectives.
You will create digital strategies in collaboration with our planning teams and work alongside our specialized business units to overseeing the team’s day-to-day with key focus on ensuring successful campaign launch, pacing, and delivery across all channels. You will also participate and provide strategy recommendations to increase overall digital media performance.
To help take our media strategy, planning and execution to the next level, you will apply your experience within Google Display and Video 360 (DBM), Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads (AdWords), Facebook Ads Manager and any other digital media or analytics platform that you have worked with.
The role requires strong leadership to provide effective media counsel to both staff and clients, passion for strategy and dedication towards delivering exceptional work.
A bit about your responsibilities:
- Act as theperformance media expert, with emphases on search, social and programmatic, for strategy, innovation and trainings for our key clients.
- Develop a roadmap to digital maturity for clients and help guide them along the path, navigating new trends and the changing digital landscapeto meet business KPIs.
- Support integration acrossdigital teams and functional lines at Media Experts.
- Establish and grow strong client, team, and agency relationships.
- Obsessively monitor in market campaigns and provide timelyand data-driven recommendations for improving performance and overall media efficiency.
- Actively participate and provide thought leadership during campaign briefings and other related digital media presentations.
- Continually monitor and identify areas of both opportunity and risk with regards to achieving business objectives.
- Cultivate an ongoing understanding of client business, operations, and marketing strategies and how these relate to media and communication strategies including trends, issues, and position papers.
- Inspire and lead the team in the development of creative, innovative, and on-strategy media solutionsthat will move the performance needle.
A bit about you:
- You can provide strategic council and thought leadership for clients with advanced digital maturity.
- You are a star witha combination of Google Ads, SA360, DV360, Trade Desk, Amazon, Verizon or any other Demand Side and Social Media
- You know the Canadian media landscape like the back of your hand.
- You’re familiar with DoubleClick Campaign Manager and the mechanics of ad servingand measurement.
- You’re comfortable with Facebook Ad Manager and Power Editor.
- You’re a familiar with GoogleAds Display Network and YouTube
- Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics aren’t a problem for you. You can deep-dive into data and use web analytics to provide sound recommendations.
- You can knock out a competitive analysis and digital research project with ease.
Impress us with:
- The 4-7 years of digital experience you’ve got under your belt.
- An educational background in a related field (media, advertising, marketing) or equivalent work experience.
- Your exceptional English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Your proven knowledge of traditional and digital planning and research tools and resources.
- Your team player finesse and ability to collaborate with ease.
What’s in it for you?
- Tons of virtual activities, games, and challenges? Check.
- Access to the latest industry platforms and training programs? Check.
- A chance to drive business results for top-tier Canadianbrands?
- Flexible Friday hours so you can enjoy those summer afternoons? Check.
- Diversity, inclusion, and equity focused initiatives? Check.
- 100% work from home until at least 2022? Check.
- Focus on mental wellness and work/life balance? Check.
- And of course, compensation based on experience, parental leave, health insurance, RRSP savingand matching options, vacation + extra-long weekends + a week off during the holiday season.
Apply for the position here.
IPG Mediabrands is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in IPG Mediabrands, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.