Supervisor, Search Marketing Systems
The best way to get someone’s attention is to break a pattern. With that in mind, Media Experts has been turning industry heads for 39 years by Making a Big Impression. A data-driven Canadian media agency powered by the spirit of discovery, we build iconic brands within the Canadian market. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working media strategies that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding business results.
We are actively seeking a Supervisor, Search Marketing Systems (PPC) in our Toronto office who will become an integral member of our Digital Media Systems team while also working closely with our customers and account teams.
What you’d be doing day-to-day:
- Lead, manage, supervise, motivate and mentor a team of Search Marketing Analysts and Coordinators.
- Develop innovative SEM strategies that drive business results.
- Understand customer needs, grow relationships and build trust.
- Provide a team of Analysts and Coordinators with support in developing, implementing, managing, optimizing and reporting on Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns for various customers.
- Perform quality control on all team outputs including reports, post analyses, campaign setups and any other customer deliverables according to Media Experts’ standards and best practices.
- Monitor campaign budgets to make sure they are being managed properly by Analysts and Coordinators and that all reporting, launch and deliverable deadlines are being met.
- Develop, implement, manage, and optimize Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns for various customers across a variety of online publishers including Google, BING and Yahoo.
- Conduct keyword research, analysis, bucketing, and matching in order to develop quality keyword lists for both PPC and SEO purposes.
- Create promotional text ads for use with a variety of campaigns across different publishers and develop ad testing programs.
- Report on PPC campaign performance through the use of Web Analytics Software, Bid Management Platforms, Excel, Power Point and proprietary or third-party reporting tools.
- Help to develop, implement, analyze, and communicate on PPC and SEO synergies.
- Join and participate in campaign briefings, meetings, presentations, and reporting calls.
- Adhere to Media Expert’s PPC, SEO and HR processes, best practices and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with internal account teams (offline and online) in order to make sure integrated marketing campaigns preserve a 100% Tradigital™ approach.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in the Search Marketing industry in North America through constant research, article reading, webinars, and industry events.
This Position is for you if:
You are an effective data-driven manager, team leader, interpersonal communicator, and mentor.
• You enjoy working with people and have stellar communication and sales skills.
• You are passionate about growing your career in Search Marketing.
• You want to showcase your skills by working with the biggest brands in Canada.
• You love data, have strong instincts, good organizational and great analytical skills.
• You pay extreme attention to detail, thrive under pressure, and are a team player.
• You want to join one of Canada’s top 10 Media Agencies and be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry in order to learn, grow and be the best at what you do.
You’d be a perfect fit if you already have a:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Search Marketing (PPC).
• Minimum of 2 years of client service and/or customer management experience in an agency environment.
• Experience managing, mentoring, supervising, and coaching small teams.
• Proven track record of success in managing, optimizing, and reporting on PPC campaigns.
• Ability to integrate and synergize PPC and SEO campaigns for maximum impact.
• Solid understanding of how other media activities affect PPC, SEO, and Paid Social campaigns.
• Strong analytical skills with an innate ability to generate actionable insights from data interpretation.
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Advanced working knowledge of Google Analytics and Adobe Site Catalyst is an asset.
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in both English and French.
• Experience with DoubleClick Search, Adobe Marketing Cloud and DCM is an asset.
• Google AdWords Advanced and BING Ads Certification required.
• Knowledge and experience in Paid Social Media Marketing is an asset.
• Experience with A/B and/or Multivariate testing concepts.
What’s in it for you?
- Fresh fruit and beverages daily, and beer and wine Fridays? Check.
- Access to the latest industry platforms and training programs? Check.
- A chance to drive business results for top-tier Canadian brands? Check.
- An epic yearly trip to summer camp in Ontario? Check.
- An annual rocking holiday party in the foothills of Quebec? Check.
- An agency that truly believes in giving back to the community? Check.
- And of course, compensation based on experience, parental leave, health insurance, RRSP saving options, summer hours, vacation + extra-long weekends + a week off during the holiday season.
Apply for this position here.
Media Experts is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Media Experts, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.